Sunday, March 27 and Monday, March 28 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
May 20, 21, 26, 27, 28 June 2, 3, 4 2022 | 8:00 PM
May 29, June 5 2022 | 2:30 PM Sunday Matinee
“A slick, lively, funny comedy.” – The New York Times
Neil Simon’s first Broadway comedy smash! Alan Baker, a 30-ish swinging bachelor with time, money and women to spare, welcomes rebellious and eager 21-year brother Buddy into his den of iniquity while their horrified parents can only watch and pray. This farcical 60’s romp became a hit movie starring Frank Sinatra.
- Alan Baker, 33-year-old, good-looking single male, cocky and self-assured
- Peggy Evans, 22-year-old eager-to-please female
- Buddy Baker, Alan’s 21-year-old reserved, shy brother
- Father (Mr. Baker), male
- Connie Dayton, Alan’s love interest
- Mother (Mrs. Baker), woman in her 50’s; sorrow & trouble the only things that make her happy; is American but thinks Old World (superstitious).
- Visitor – woman in her 50’s